what a day!!!!!!!! nothing happened and i was tired
The story of Beth Thomas is a shocking one. Horribly abused by her biological father until 19 months of age, by the time social services came and rescued her, she had already been incredibly scarred and severely detached. Beth started developing disturbing behaviors, especially towards her adoptive parents and younger brother, Jonathan. Her mom Julie caught Beth masturbating several times a day until she made her own vagina bleed and had to be hospitalized. Beth poked pins into her brother and into her parents’ pets. As she got older, on a particularly violent occasion she smashed her brother’s head into the cement floor of their basement until he needed stitches to close a gash in his forehead. Beth’s intention was not merely to harm her brother but to kill him. She often voiced her desire to kill her entire family including her parents. Yet the most disturbing aspect of Beth’s behavior was her complete lack of remorse and concern for her actions. She was well aware that her actions were wrong and hurtful but this did not matter to her. Not long after these incidents her parents brought her to a therapist named Connell Watkins, who diagnosed Beth with a severe case of Reactive Attachment Disorder. HBO aired a documentary on Beth titled Child of Rage. After many years of therapy, Beth has grown up normal and is now a pediatric nurse.
Watch the full documentary.
1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to avoid being sexually assaulted, while a boy of the same age does not fear sexual assault in the slightest.
3. Because a girl who mocks men is a bitch, and a boy who mocks women is joking.
4. Because a girl who has sex is a slut, and a boy who has sex is a man.
5. Because in a murder, the killer is at fault, but the blame of rape is often put on the victim.
6. Because we teach girls how not to get raped instead of teaching anyone simply not to rape.
7. Because a woman should put more clothes on if her outfit makes a man uncomfortable, because his self control is her responsibility.
8. Because feminists just need to chill out.
9. Because a 22 year old sex-obsessed virgin can murder 7 people, and the problem is that someone should’ve just slept with him.
10. Because not all men are predators, but yes, all women are prey."
Interviewer: Douglas, you only have to look at a co-star and apparently you’re going out with them.
WHAT IS GENDER?!
THATS NOT FAIR
That’s wizards’ chess
I am personally victimized by the attractiveness of this person
YOU CANT BE PRETTY IN BOTH GENDERS.