Oh dear, did you forget
the way the world wraps itself around us when we are together,
and releases the lightest of sighs?
I will claim you as a sin,
and with a kiss, I’ll remind you:
Our coming together was the last piece
of nature’s puzzle
and this, this is what coming home feels like.
Phoebe Tonkin + clumsiness
Am I the only one who noticed Scarlett Johansson was a man for half a second….
plot twist: it’s jeremy renner
lookit those arms
Don’t forget we have to wake up Green Day tomorrow.
Lance loves the water bucket.. He dunked his head in it like 4 times and kept blowing bubbles.. I love this horse so much
DO U NEED A STEPMOM?!?
yo but mermaid monster hybrids though
- vampire mermaids who prey on their own kind — when they get bitten, their scales fall off, their tails turn a slick and fleshy grey, a dorsal fin begins to sprout from their spine, and suddenly there’s six rows of teeth where once there was only one
- mermaid medusas who’ve got eels for hair and it’s not their gaze that can turn you to stone but their song
- fairy mermaids who’re born of spite and mischief — they’re small, the size of seahorses, and they speed through the currents causing mayhem and sometimes destruction
- were-mermaids who turn into huge, hulking great whites when the full moon filters through the deep waters, who cannot be restrained because what shackles can you find in the deep?, who leave blood and guts in their wake
Let’s go deeper
- Mermaid dryads tied to a whole kept forest, fins and hair perfectly camouflaged with their natural habitat. They drift serenely through their gardens until it is threatened, when the whole kelp forest turns on the attacker and drags it down to its death.
- Elementally aligned mermaids - air-aligned mermaids leap joyously from the water and glide on tough fins, punching through the surface of the water like tiny spears of silver-blue. Fire-aligned mermaids drawn to deep volcanic vents, blind and sickly-white with teeth that fit together like a sieve.
- Kraken mermaids.
i’m pretty intense when it comes to relationships, platonic ones as well. If I feel a connection with someone, I’m willing to go there.
do you ever see something and just